We really want you to enjoy yourself at Mallard Creek. In fact, we strive to create an atmosphere for you to relax and feel welcome. Hundreds of years ago (Scottland 1457), “gowf” was first documented as a game that provided an enjoyable distraction from military archery practice. At Mallard Creek, we hope to provide more than a distraction from the rigors of life. That is the heart behind our mission – “Making Life Better”
2017 Membership Drive:
As a new member, when you pay for the year up front, you don’t pay the initiation fee ($750), you receive one free month’s dues, and you receive the following credit on your membership account: Family Membership Credit – $200, Single Membership Credit – $100, Jr-Executive Membership Credit – n/a
Mallard Creek also would like to invite you to play in our Men’s and Women’s Club and we will pay your first year’s association fees and help you establish a USGA Handicap if you wish to track your scores and play in handicapped events.
Single & Family Memberships
Single Membership – $169.00 month
Family Membership – $199.00 month
Jr. Executive Membership
Jr. Executive (35 & Under) – $99.00 month
Students (21 & Under) – $200 / year.
Golf is a game that lasts a lifetime and everyone who plays wishes they started when they were young! Some restrictions apply, please contact the golf shop for details.
Benefits of being a Mallard Creek Member
- UNLIMITED GOLF – Great for those times when you cannot play all 9 or 18 holes, just come out and play as many holes as your time allows.
- DISCOUNTED RATES FOR GUESTS – Other clubs restrict the number of guest rounds and times per month.
- REDUCED CART FEES
- KIDS PLAY FOR FREE – Under the family membership plan, children and grandchildren under 18 play for free when accompanied by an adult member
- PRO SHOP MERCHANDISE OFFERED AT COST + 10% – enabling members to purchase the very best equipment at the lowest price.
- RANGE PROGRAM – $200 per year / per person
- NO food minimums or assessments
For more information about becoming a member please call 541.259.GOLF (4653) or fill out the form below.